[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] I reversed the cable

Paul Garmon paul.garmon at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:03:12 PDT 2020

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 3:43 PM <jjrudy1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I had done the wiggling and pulling out but to no avail

Nothing like bending all the pins/contacts!!  [I have practical experience
destroying USB connectors ;]

> Are you familiar with the DITMCO machine?  It is a good Raytheon (and
> other) story

Never heard or saw one before (except the video below), but it looks like
something that is darn cool (even cooler
than the tube testers you used to find at Radio Shack or Heathkit), but
more like a [Turing] state machine, I take it?

   - DIT MCO Circuit Analyzer Model 200-B2 Relay Computer - YouTube
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NeL80X4CDQ>

Paul

P.S. I think he had the wrong Maxwell
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyp9D4usc5I>.  😉  In any case, more