[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Fwd: Please pass on to the rest of the group

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:09:50 PDT 2020

You will need to balance the cost of repair with the cost of a replacement
unit.
I've seen chromebooks in the $100 range.  Likely repair would cost more.
Depends on the capacity of your chromebook.
You might consult Best Buy as they have a Geek Squad that could possibly do
the repair (and quote a cost), Microcenter as well; and both could sell a
replacement (although you might find a better price online at Amazon, or at
Microcenter).
-steve