[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Fwd: Please pass on to the rest of the group

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 10:15:29 PDT 2020

 If we knew the specific model of HP Chromebook, or at least the size of the screen, maybe we could do some research and find out the likely cost of parts and the amount of labor involved to replace it. HP makes a wide range of Chromebooks, some expensive and well worth repairing, some very cheap and not worth the expense. Their screen sizes also vary quite a bit, so estimating costs based only on scant info would not be realistic.
-- Bob Primak