[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Email goes to spam

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:35:24 PDT 2020

This is an unwanted (in my opinion) feature of gmail. All mail from a yahoo
address goes to spam unless you put in a filter to prevent this from
happening.
I suggest that people either install an appropriate filter or that they
avoid using yahoo addresses for mail they want to be sure that the
recipient receives.
You can find the weekly announcement on your gmail spam box and create a
filter to send it to inbox.  We can discuss on Wednesday.
-steve