[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Email goes to spam

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 15:48:57 PDT 2020

 I've also had group mailings from almost anywhere end up in the Spam Folder of my Yahoo Web Mail. So it isn't just gmail which does this. But Yahoo Mail does not seem to do it consistently, once the mailing address is marked as "Not Spam". Gmail doesn't seem to have this option in its Spam folder. So you have to make a Rule.
-- Bob Primak