[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Computer and Technology Quarterly "Board" Meeting TUESDAY 1pm

john rudy jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 11:15:10 PDT 2020

At 1pm on Tuesday (Steve will put out a zoom announcement) we will be having
our roughly quarterly meeting to think through the schedule for 2021.  We
are basically set for the remainder of this year.  We have identified a
number of potential talks, some videos but it is always important to get
input from the membership.  Everyone can attend and your input is
meaningful.  If you cannot attend but have thoughts please send them to me
with as much supporting info as practical.  Sometimes these will be things
that YOU want to present, other times it is merely a subject you would like
to know more about and hope that someone else will pick up the ball.  As Bob
Primak said last week, sometimes there is an area you are curious about,
know little about, and are up to doing the research so that you can present.
Bob and I  and others have done this over the years as have others.
Sometimes there is a video that you think will spark discussion.  Sometimes
you know of someone who you would like to encourage to talk to the group.

All ideas are welcome.

The meeting will probably last 90 minutes.

And once again, there is no "Board".  You are all on the Board and your
participation is encouraged.

John

John Rudy

781-861-0402