[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Computer and Technology Quarterly "Board" Meeting TUESDAY 1pm

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:00:00 PDT 2020

Gentlepeople,
We'll meet tomorrow/Tuesday 10/27 at 1pm.  It's the same Zoom meeting as we
use for the weekly meetings, to wit:

If you have the Zoom application installed, start it and join meeting with
ID 972 6146 0830
>From your browser, go to: https://zoom.us/j/97261460830
>From your smartphone, tap this: +16468769923,,97261460830#

YOU are on the "Board"!!  Please join and help us figure out what Fantastic
Presentations we'll have and when.
To see the current considerations, visit: http://LCTG.toku.us and go to the
In The Works section
(