[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Kiwico

john rudy jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 22 19:04:32 PDT 2021

Last week or so I mentioned a company called Kiwico from whom I purchase
science kits for my very bright 10 year old grandson.  I've been doing it
for 2 years and he loves them.  They are designed for different age groups
and for different interests.  In Cam's case he gets a kit every two months
and rushes to build whatever the project is.  At this time he doesn't even
wait for parental assistance.  I think we will soon more up to the next
level of difficulty.

Thought that some of you might find this to be an interesting present for
the holidays.  Just a picture below, no hotlinks

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

John.rudy at alum.mit.edu <mailto:John.rudy at alum.mit.edu>