[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Kiwico

Evie et8686 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:30:56 PDT 2021

Hi John,

I second.
It's a wonderful subscription for young kids! My 7 year old granddaughter
loves the Kiwico subscription.
I believe a MIT woman engineer started this online business that inspires
young kids to explore STEM and to experience hands-on science projects.

We subscribe to Ivy-kids kit and The little Passport (learn about countries
around the world) for our 5 year old granddaughter. Boy, she loves both!
She won't talk much of anything else but the projects she works on when we
are on the Zoom with her.
For those who have younger kids or grandkids and looking for age
appropriate learning projects or STEM hands-on projects, these are good
choices.

Evie