[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Special Meeting Computer and Technology Group

kahand at comcast.net kahand at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 10:52:37 PDT 2021

I agree with George as I was speaking with a  test engineering colleague at
Hanscom AFB who I used to work with yesterday. He is still working from home
remotely. He likes working from home and his only comment about work is "we
have to many meetings" which is nothing new! Test engineering requires a
well-documented Test Plan/Strategy with plenty of support documents which
means communicating with all stakeholders. The point is remote working and
meetings can work well if managed properly. I like Zoom as long as it is
well managed like our group is doing it.