[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Special Meeting Computer and Technology Group

Harry Forsdick forsdick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:16:07 PDT 2021

Peter,

I have looked and been unsuccessful so far.  But I will continue, hoping to
uncover something in one of the many places I have stashed stuff in the
last 5 years...

-- Harry

Harry Forsdick <http://www.forsdick.com/resume/>
Lexington Photo Scanning <http://lexingtonphotoscan.com/>
Town Meeting Member Precinct 7 <http://lexingtontmma.org/>
harry at forsdick.com
www.forsdick.com
  46 Burlington St.
Lexington, MA 02420 <https://goo.gl/xZXT2F>
(781) 799-6002 (mobile) <callto:17817996002>
meet.jit.si/HarryForsdick (video)
Click <http://forsdick.weebly.com/home/my-websites> to see my other websites