[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Microsoft Store "Merge PDF Free"

George Gamota ggamota at stma-llc.com
Mon Jul 12 08:52:00 PDT 2021

Hi Paul

We were just talking about you – wondering if you are still in Paris or some other place given the pandemic, etc.

Good to hear that all is well – stay healthy.

I don’t have an answer to your question but am copying our Computer group. Maybe somebody there knows. We no longer are on a YAHOO group, so email and past lectures are stored differently.

Maybe you would be interested in giving us a talk? Via ZOOM, of course.

Best to you and your wife

George