[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] August 11

George Gamota ggamota at stma-llc.com
Wed Jul 28 09:24:01 PDT 2021

I will be there ZOOMING in

George

From: LCTG <lctg-bounces+ggamota=stma-llc.com at lists.toku.us> On Behalf Of
john rudy
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 11:51 AM
To: Lex Computer Group <LCTG at lists.toku.us>
Subject: [Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] August 11

As we are reworking the schedule for the next few months of the Computer and
Technology Group we know that we need another planning meeting.

THUS

Wednesday August 11, 2021 from 10-11:30 will be our Triannual Planning
meeting (look it up, the word has two meanings).  Our objective is to work
the schedule through the end of 2021.  In preparation please do two things:

1.	Review the list on our website of things that have been previously
suggested but not yet planned
2.	Think of talks or videos that would interest you and, where
possible, suggest speakers

Thank you

NOTE     Everyone is invited to this undertaking

John, Steve, Peter and Bob

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)