[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] August 11

Steve Isenberg smisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:05:41 PDT 2021

For those who want to get a jump start on the in-the-works topics we'll
discuss and consider, here is the page link:
https://wiki.toku.us/doku.php?id=lctg_in_the_works

To see the current list of coming topics and access past presentations, see
https://LCTG.toku.us  (or the page this forwards to,
https://wiki.toku.us/doku.php?id=lexingtoncomputergroup)

If you have comments on any of the items there, or if there are some that
are missing, please send it/them in an email to info at lctg.toku.us
as this goes to several of us.
Thanks,
-steve