[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Fan, I assume

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 15:01:43 PDT 2021

 I thought the Resource Monitor is part of the Task Manager in recent versions of Windows 10.
In any event, it is a useful tool.
My take is that some programs have code which makes the fan run, regardless of actual heat conditions. It may be hard-coded into the app. Makes me wonder if there's also other stuff going on which may unnecessarily tax memory or disk activity.
All that activity for a game app may also be an indication that it's spying on other apps or uploading data from your device. Or that it is downloading ads to show to you during play. I would monitor for these aspects if I knew how to do so. The tools suggested by others here might offer some clues.
Also, if this is a changed behavior when the app was upgraded, I would definitely be looking into what exact behaviors of the app changed from the old version to the present version.
-- Bob Primak