[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] NiMH Batteries

Smita Desai smitausa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 10:39:59 PDT 2021

I have an AT&T corded / cordless landline phone. The cordless handset uses a
3.6V 600 mAh NiMH battery. I need to replace that. But all I am finding is
700 mAh battery. Is that safe to use that? I did some Googling and it seems
to be ok, but just want to ensure that it is not a safety issue.

On a separate note, this is a 5 ghz phone and corded part sits near the
Comcast modem. Is there any chance that it would create an issue with
Comcast's 5 ghz Wi-Fi signals around the house?

Thanks much,
Smita Desai