[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] AI and chess

Paul Garmon paul.garmon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:23:13 PST 2021

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 10:08 PM Robert Primak <bobprimak at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You Tube's strategy seems to be to block or take down content first, then
> let users complain or appeal. The appeals sometimes get escalated to human
> review panels, who then decide if the original takedown or block was
> justified. Most appeals fail, but once in awhile the humans see things
> differently from the AI bots.

Yes, but I think if YouTube were fined (by the Federal gov't) for takedowns
that are in error they would quickly fix their process (although maybe that
strategy would backfire if the company doubles-down on wrong things, like
some [apparently former] Presidents have been known to do ;).  Maybe
there's a better strategy?

Paul