[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Sound problems after recent Windows update

Evelyn Silber evelynsilber at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:24:09 PST 2021

Thank you so much everyone for your help.
I went to the Intel website to find the driver and the advice was to go to
the PC manufacturer.  I used the HP support assistant and it replaced the
sound device driver and set it as the default, and the sound now works.  I
will go in and stop Microsoft from updating device drivers in the future.

Thank you again.  This was very aggravating at a time when we are so
dependent on sound for Zoom and other applications.

Evelyn