[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Sound problems after recent Windows update

palbin24 at yahoo.com palbin24 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 17:48:30 PST 2021

When all else fails, you can, as administrator, remove the device, and the restart the computer.

The device will be “discovered” on the reboot and appropriate drivers will be installed and configured.

In general there is very little difference between the “Microsoft” driver and the vendor driver, but, as you have learned, sometimes there are!

Peter