[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Physics/Engineering Question

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 15:17:46 PST 2021

 More relevant to this topic and to the storage of radioactive waste in vitreous silica, my Dad also authored the following paper. If you are very lucky, you might be able to find an electronic copy of it in a research library.
Effects of ionization on silicate glasses

By William Primak; Argonne National Laboratory.Publisher: Argonne, Illinois : Argonne National Laboratory, 1982.Series: ANL (Series), 82-7.
I don't remember whether there are copies of the book and the article in my Dad's personal papers which I have kept since his death in 2015. I'm a little busy right now to do the necessary digging.
-- Bob Primak