[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] I I Rabi Tree of Influence

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 16:36:58 PST 2021

I finally found an expanded version of the "Rabi Tree" of influences I I Rabi had on successful physicists: PHYSICS TREEhttps://academictree.org/physics/tree.php?pid=24618

(I can't attach an entire Web Page in HTML format,  so I'll have to settle for this Link. )

(Update: I think I downloaded the whole image with GoFullPage, an Extension for Google Chrome. After renaming, it's a normal image file, except that it needs to be greatly enlarged to read its contents. I suggest opening the file in your favorite image viewer, then zooming in to 100 percent or bigger. That should restore the original Tree, complete with scrolling left to right. For printing, you are on your own!)
(I use IrfanView for image viewing in Windows 10.https://www.irfanview.com/64bit.htm Choose the 64-bit English .EXE version. You do have other options.)

-- Bob Primak