[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Gerry (Gary) Patrick RIP

john rudy jjrudy1 at comcast.net
Sun May 16 17:40:34 PDT 2021

I received the note below from Sally Patrick regarding the passing of her
husband Gary Patrick.  I thought I would send this note with the original
message and my return note to Sally.  I don't recall when Gary started with
what was then the Lexington Computer Group, but it was probably over a
decade ago.  One of his key contributions was his roughly bi-annual
presentation on the status of products protecting us from viruses and
malware.  His research was always in detail and because he kept up with a
number of computer blogs he was always able to bring important information
to our attention.

Some months ago after missing a number of meetings he told some of us of his
illness.

I am sorry to be the one to have to pass on this tragic information.  I have
copied Sally on the email.

John

John Rudy

781-861-0402