[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Senator Who Asked, "How does Facebook make money?"

Mitchell I. Wolfe mwolfe at vinebrook.com
Wed Sep 1 09:59:59 PDT 2021

Have you been Zuckered?

_"To be Zuckered is to get tricked by Mark Zuckerberg-or more
specifically, by his social media company, Facebook-for either financial
gain or at the expense of your personal information."_

There also a related term - Zucced:

_"What is up with it is this: "zucc" or "zucced" is slang that
people--especially people in meme groups--use on your social network,
Facebook, to describe the takedown of their content for alleged terms of
service violations. Your meme got deleted or your page got suspended?
You got zucced."_

Social media is toxic. Lots of the Silicon Valley avoid it and forbid
their children from going there as well.

-- Mitch