[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] FREE Mechanical Keyboard

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 14:25:31 PDT 2021

NOTE: This item is also being offered through the mailing list of the Natick FOSS user group.
Due to a mess-up at Amazon, I now have an extra mechanical keyboard.
Details:
 Redragon K582 SURARA RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with 104 Keys-Linear and Quiet-Red Switches
As seen here:
https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Mechanical-Keyboard-Keys-Linear-Quiet-Red/dp/B07KCRTN9Q/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Redragon+K582+SURARA+RGB+LED+Backlit+Mechanical+Gaming+Keyboard+with+104+Keys-Linear+and+Quiet-Red+Switches&qid=1631135598&sr=8-2

This is a well-made mechanical keyboard with Cherry Red Switches. Probably well suited to gaming, though not top of the line.
The LED backlights are programmable, also can be set up from the keyboard itself. Some instructions included in the package.
If anyone wants such a keyboard or knows someone who would like this keyboard, just reply to this message and we can make arrangements for pickup or drop-off.
This item is new in the box, with slight exterior package damage from shipping. Appears to be in perfect condition. If not, let me know later.
This is a free give-away, as Amazon let me have it for free.
-- Bob Primak