[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Keyboard has been given away

Robert Primak bobprimak at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 07:23:47 PDT 2021

Hi folks!
I know it was just last evening I announced I had a gaming keyboard available to give away for free.
This morning I heard back from a colleague in the Lexington Computer and Technology User Group (LCTG). He has a grandson who's into gaming, so the keyboard goes to George's grandson.
Thanks to anyone who may have been interested in the keyboard.
I'll keep all of you in mind if anything else i have becomes available to give away.
-- Bob Primak