[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] Grommet

Paul Garmon paul.garmon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:48:32 PDT 2020

It all depends.  I think if this wand is used properly it's not dangerous
to people:

  See:
https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/are-ultraviolet-sanitizing-lights-safe-for-humans

I'm sure customers have been asking for items like this.

How well this particular device actually works, I have no idea, but UVC
light supposedly does disrupt (not kill) RNA/DNA.

I'd say most people don't need this, but if it calms you down, then buy
away!

Paul