[Lex Computer & Tech Group/LCTG] CVS

Paul G paul.garmon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:26:23 PDT 2021

Hi,

Yes, CVS has some issues with their various internal systems, either by
design or by choice.  I recently received an email from CVS documenting a
medical issue, and it contained my home address from 3 addresses past (not
just the . I went to the CVS web site and it showed they had my current
address.  After trying to figure it out, I simply printed it all out,
updated with large print marker and snail mailed their customer service/PR
folks who have now claimed they updated everything.  That remains to be
seen, but I hope they were not sending any physical mail (bills or records)
to the folks who live at my old address (which would technically be a HIPAA
violation? ;).

Paul